Friday 11 March 2016

Suits you sir!

I always find male cards the most difficult to make. I picked up 2 paper pads at a craft show in Birmingham recently which are perfect for male cards. I used one of them to make my nephew's birthday card ...


Thank you for popping by my blog. I hope you have a lovely weekend. I'm off to a crafting afternoon at a friend's house tomorrow where she is going to show us how to do book folding. The ones I have seen of my friend's & on Pinterest look fab so fingers crossed!

Take care.

Tam x

Supplies
CC 'Suits you Sir!' paper pad
Paper Smooches 'Incognito' stamp (moustache)
CBS 'Basic Banners' stamps (Happy birthday sentiment)
MFT Die-namics 'Tag you're it' die
MFT Die-namiccs 'Sentiment Strips' die
Divine twine

Inspiration
Sketch Saturday:

No comments:

Post a Comment