Wednesday 22 July 2015

You nerd!

Recently it was mine & my husband's wedding anniversary. I was inspired by the one layer card week at Less is More where the challenge was to make a masculine card. Unfortunately our anniversary was after the challenge deadline so I couldn't join in. I was also inspired by Addicted to CAS where the code word this week is 'Chevron'. My husband is a bit of a computer nerd so I thought this quite suited him ...


I'm also entering this card at CASology where the cue card this week is 'Line'.

I was quite excited to see that 2 of my recent cards have been challenge winners! :)
My 'Home is where the heart is card here  was a weekly winner at CAS colours & sketches.
And the cute hamster card, 'I wheelie like you' here was a challenge favourite at Tag You're it
It's great to know that people like my cards & once again, thank you for all your lovely comments.

Supplies:
Paper Smooched 'Incognito' stamp set - glasses, eyes, eyebrows; lips & 'you nerd' stamped in SU Real Red
Clearly Besotted 'Basic Chevrons' stamp set - chevron stamped 3 times in Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise
Hot off the Press dotted line stamp
Sentiments: Happy Anniversary from CBS 'Framed Sentiments', Hubby from CBS 'Many Mini Messages'

Inspiration



Thanks for popping by & take care.

Tam x

5 comments:

  1. Ah you are right - details on the blog! They really are fab cards. You always seem to get male cards just right! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and cheery Tamara. Love your take on the chevron challenge!
    Thanks for playing along at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really adorable and I like how you have cleverly used different sorts of lines. Congratulations on your previous wins, and happy anniversary. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete