Thursday 11 June 2015

Summer!

Well today certainly felt like Summer, I even managed an hour or 2 in the garden reading a book!
The challenge at Just Us Girls this week is word week, with the word 'Summer'. This was perfect timing as at the start of this week I received one of this month's new releases at Clearly Besotted 'On the Beach'. As well as these fab flip flops the set also has a couple of sentiments, beach huts, ice lolly & a seagull. I combined 'Summer' with the sketch at Sketch Saturday & came up with this ...


The papers are Echo Park's 'Here & Now' & the inks are Stampin' Up. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted, 'Fabulous Fuschias'. If you look closely, you might just be able to see I've used some liquid pearls to decorate the flip flops.

Thank you popping by to look at my blog & for the lovely comments, it's nice to know I'm not gibbering away to myself! I was chuffed to bits to see my umbrella one layer card was chosen as a Paper Artist Pick at Paper Pals Arts recently, so I must be doing something right!

Take care & hope we get more of this lovely sunshine.

Tam xxx

Challenges entered










2 comments:

  1. Nothing says Summer more than flip flops! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card screams summer, Tamara! Love the colors and your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete