Friday 1 May 2015

Patter of tiny feet ...

Over at Less is More the challenge is to use a tag on your card. A very old friend of mine recently had her 6th baby - yes, you read that right, 6th!!! I personally think she deserves a medal! They haven't decided on a name yet so I haven't personalised their new baby card as I usually do. Here's the finished card ...


I also used the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch which incorporates a tag ...



Supplies
MFT Die-namics 'Tag you're it' die
Clearly Besotted 'Tag along' stamps & dies
Clearly Besotted 'All occasion sentiments' stamps
Doodlebug 'Sugar & spice' paper pad
Divine twine
Stampin' Up pretty in pink ink & card
White card base made from Craftwork Cards white cardstock

Thank you very much for popping over to my blog, I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Tam x



4 comments:

  1. What pretty colours Tamara!
    This is a really sweet card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love the two hanging tags together and that paper is gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I didn't get to you before the challenge ended Tamara but Thanks so much for sharing and taking part. Your card is super pretty.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet & pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete