Monday 11 May 2015

One layer challenge

Hello, I linked up my Good Luck card from last week to the Less is More challenge as it fitted with the opposite colour on the colour wheel theme. However it was probably a little busy to be classed as clean & simple. So I decided to rise to their challenge this week which is to only use one layer with the theme of water. I also used the colours in the Pals Paper Arts colour scheme this week. Here's what I came up with ...





You may not be able to see from the photo, but I used glossy accents on the raindrops & wink of Stella on the umbrella to give it a bit of sparkle. Unfortunately the wink of Stella came out a bit quick! Lesson learnt!

Supplies

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'April Showers'
Inks - Stampin' Up: Daffodil delight, Crumb cake, Coastal cabana
Die - Lil Inker Designs 'Stitched Rectangles'
Other - Wink of Stella, Glossy accents

Thanks for stopping by. Take care.

Tam x

5 comments:

  1. Adorable and so sweet! I love the umbrella and definitely see the Glossy Accents on the raindrops! Thank so much for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC! Cas perfect and beautiful take on the challenge Tamara.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the rain drops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS and perfect for our challenge. I love the added shading under the umbrella, such attention to detail.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete