Saturday 4 April 2015

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!
What's going on ... a blog post from me 3 days in a row?!
I've found that by using Picasa Web for my photos I can now use my ipad for blogging which is so much easier & quicker than firing up my PC!

Thought I would share a few of my Easter makes with you. First up is a very quick & simple Easter card ...


I decided this year to make a banner to hang on my fireplace in the lounge & I'm quite pleased with it...






Finally, Easter's not Easter without some daffodils so here's a bunch of them with a simple tag & twine to decorate ...




Supplies
Stamps - Letters, Making Memories. Hoppy Easter, Clearly Besotted (may have been discontinued)
Inks -  Versamagic dew drop
Dies - Tag it die, MFT die-namics. Hoppy Easter, Clearly Besotted
Banner blanks - Craftwork Cards

Thanks for popping by & I hope you have a lovely Easter. I'm cooking a roast for my family ... 11people!

Take care,
Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment