Monday 22 July 2013

Hot hot hot!

We've had some gorgeous weather but it's been too muggy in my craft room in the evenings to craft, so apologies for the absence of blog posts!

My nephew asked me to make a card for his girlfriend's birthday. They're going on holiday to Turkey so he asked for a beach style card with the Turkey flag on it. This is what I came up with ...


I'm entering this card in the 2nd challenge from Clearly Besotted where the theme is 'Seeing Spots'. I used the umbrella stamp & die from the 'April Showers' set as a parasol; the sandcastle was cut freehand & the sky is strips of washi tape.

Supplies used:
Stamps - April Showers: Clearly Besotted; letters: Banana Frog
Dies - April Showers: Clearly Besotted; Scallop: SU; numbers: Quickutz
Other - Clouds & hearts Washi tape: Paperchase

Thanks for popping by & take care x

4 comments:

  1. What a great card!!! Love how well the flag fits in with your card, and thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave such a nice comment!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you could have made a more perfect and amazing card for the occasion Tamara! Lucy is going to be over the moon - a holiday and a fabulous card from her boyfriend, lucky lady! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Tam - really different and eye-catching! Helen x

    ReplyDelete