Thursday 3 January 2013

Merry Christmas & a happy new year!

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas. We had a lovely Christmas Day with my family.
Here's the Christmas cards I made for family & close friends ...


& my sister ...

Both of these were made using the gorgeous stamp set 'Signature Christmas' from Clearly Besotted & the 2012-14 In-Color ink pads from Stampin' Up with co-ordinating ribbon.

I used the 'Lovely as a tree' stamp set from Stampin' Up stamped in Marina Mist ink to make a card for my parents ...


& my nan, stamped in Old Olive with co-ordinating ribbon ...


Wishing you all a very happy new year.
Thanks for popping by & take care x

P.S. I've edited this post on my computer as the photos didn't align on my blog very well on my first attempt at posting from the blogger app on my phone!

2 comments:

  1. As always Tamara, they are stunning and so very elegant too. Wonderful stamping and I love the colours you've used. Hope you had a fab Christmas and that you all have a very Happy New Year Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Tamara! Lucky you winning Stephanie's new stamp set - have fun with it!
    Lindsey x

    ReplyDelete